Thursday, December 9, 2010

Throwing Gravity

Hey everyone,
I know, it has been eons since my last post! life has been crazy busy for me and I don't even know where the time has gone. I was just sitting here watching you tube videos and checked out Throwing Gravity and was so impressed with how talented these guys are. I cannot get over how much Chris looks like Mark! I hope they all make it big and have lots of fame and success!

On the home front, I just bought a new house!!! I am so excited! This is my first home of my own since I divorced and cannot wait to get it and make it mine. I have a million plans and will drag the kids along to help me do some upgrades after I sign the papers and it is mine. The kids and I spent Thanksgiving at Myrtle Beach and I found two great mirrors at the Salvation Army and since it was "Black Friday" I got them both for half price!I
Did I mention that I sprained my ankle on Thanksgiving Day? Yep, I sure did... tripped over a curb and twisted the heck out of it. I spent the day with my foot propped up on an ice bag. The good part was that I didn't have to cook...

Well,
Until my next adventure,
Willow

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis, bout time.
    I'm happy about your house,I know you will make it a lovely home.
    Love ya, Ter

    ReplyDelete
  3. GET OFF YOUR BUTT & POST!!!
    We just want to know how you are doing.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete