Friday, March 11, 2011

Pictures of the house!















Hey all,
I am finally able to take a moment to post! I am just about all moved in and wanted to share some photos of the house and what I have done to it since January. I had a lot of painting help from the kids as well as a lot of other help too and it feels good to finally be settling in. I am still working on my bathroom- the previous owners hung wall paper in there and it really wants to stay hung- I have been steaming and peeling for days without much progress but I am undaunted. I will prevail against the evil flowered wall paper!!

Hope you all enjoy the pictures!
Till next time,
Willow

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl- your home is beautiful.
    I love the green in your living room, I chose green for mine also.

    The piggy bank collection is just too cute and your mix of cultural items fit perfectly.

    I notice you have quite a bit of red poking out here and there, awesome blending of colors and textures.

    Is that a teapot set sitting on your bistro table? I like it!

    The hardwood floors, the windows letting in the light, the beautiful fireplace....all just too perfect!

    I could go on and on and on.....but I think you get my drift.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home you have made for yourself and your family. I envision many years of joy for all of you. We are so happy for you Aunt Jamie!!!

    Love Kim and Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie,
    The house is wonderful. You have done a great job. It speaks of your personality; quiet, serene with a bit of fire around the edges. I cannot wait to visit, I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete