Sunday, July 17, 2011

ARIZONA



Hey There!
I wanted to share some of the photos from my trip with Carol to Sedona.
I was so proud of myself- I don't really enjoy flying and this trip was my first on a plane by myself. Last time I had my big brother Mike with me and this time I had to get on 4 different planes (2 going and 2 coming back) and did not freak out - not even once!
Carol and I had a great time- we went to see the Grand Canyon- my first time there- how awesome is that place?? It boggles the mind to see such a huge canyon. I even got brave and waked out on one of the ledges. We were mugged by a crazy squirrel who was determined to take our lunch from us!
Enjoy the photos!
Willow

P.S. Sorry, I'm having a hard time getting the photos to post. I will try again later!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie,
    I am glad you had a good time with Carol in Sedona. Our priest just got back from there also and had a great time. Our neighbors are here part of the year and then in Arizona the othe part of the year. I need to get out there, I have never been. Congrats on passing your test, Super creepy about the guy wanting toothpaste, CRAZY. I am almost done with school, I graduate in December (HUGE PARTY TO FOLLOW). I student teach in the fall, so excited/terrified. I really hope to see you soon. Good luck with Dave Ramsey, he is awesome and if we ever get any money, we will be working his plan too.

    Love you and Miss you
    Tricha, Emily and David.

    ReplyDelete